HANDKNIT ARAN JACKET (HKAJ1)
- Elegant well crafted handknit Aran jacket.
- Richly adorned with traditional Aran patterns
- Handknit from 100% Aran wool
- Handknit on the Aran Islands Ireland
- Colours – Natural, Charcoal (natural undyed – black sheep wool)
- Sizes – XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Each sweater has label explaining and illustrating the Aran patterns
- View Our Size Guide Here
Stunning handknit buttoned Aran jacket with pockets. Richly ornate Aran trinity knot centre, enhanced by traditional diamond, cable and Irish moss stitch patterns. A beautiful piece of art wear.
Aran patterns consist of:
Trinity knot: The holy trinity,the father, the son and the Holy Spirit.
Diamond: Success and wealth for a bountiful catch.
Cable: Fisherman’s rope-saftey and good luck when out on high seas.
Irish moss stitch: Carrigeen moss harvested at low tide on the Aran Islands shores.
Handknit from 100% Aran wool.
Handknit on the Aran Islands Ireland.