HANDKNIT ARAN SWEATER (HKAS1)
- Distintive handknit Aran sweater.
- Adorned with traditional Aran patterns.
- Made from 100% Aran wool.
- Made on Aran Islands, Ireland.
- Colour: Natural. Charcoal
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL.
- Each sweater has label explaining and illustrating the Aran patterns.
Distinctive handknit Aran sweater. The ornate Aran trinity knot centre enhanced by traditional diamond, cable and Irish moss stitch combined, make a beautiful piece of art wear.
Aran patterns consist of:
Trinity knot: The holy trinity. The father the son and the holy spirit.
Diamond: Success and wealth for a bountiful catch.
Cable: Fisherman’s rope – Safety and good luck when out on high seas.
Irish moss stitch: Carrigeen moss harvested at low tide on Aran Islands shores.
Colour: Natural. Charcoal
Made from 100% Aran wool.
Handknit on the Aran Islands, Ireland.
Hand wash with care, lay flat to dry