PATCHWORK ONE BUTTON CARDIGAN X4682
- Numerous Traditional Aran pattern.
- One button cardigan with patchwork design.
- 100% super soft merino wool.
- Colors Available: Dusty Pink, Natural , Soft grey
- Sizes Available: Small to XLarge
- Garment length: Small/Medium 25″ Large/XLarge 26″
Our patchwork one button cardigan is knitted from the super soft merino wool giving an extremely soft luxurious feel to this beautiful cardigan. Patchwork design the cardigan is made up of numerous traditional aran patterns, honeycomb, diamond, cables, moss and zig zag stitches form the body of the sweater and completed with the collar knitted in the traditional basket stitch which compliments the very unique pattern design. The cardigan has a one button closure on the top left of the garment and also includes a hidden inside button.
Aran pattern :
- Honeycomb : Representing the hard work in the harsh environment of the Aran Islanders.
- Diamond : Success and wealth for a bountiful catch.
- Cable : Fisherman’s rope – Safety and good luck when out on high seas.
- Irish Moss stitch : Carrageen moss harvested at low tide on Aran Islands Shores.
- Zigzag : Symbolic of the small drystone walled fields of the Aran Islands.
- Basket stitch : Represents the islanders basket for seaweed.
Made from 100% Super Soft Merino Wool
Colors Available: Dusty Pink, Natural , Soft grey
Sizes Available: Small to XLarge
Garment length: Small/Medium 25″ Large/XLarge 26″