HANDKNIT ARAN SWEATER (HKH1)
- Superbly well crafted handknit Aran sweater
- Richly adorned with traditional Aran patterns
- This is one of our single unique handknit pieces
- Handknit from 100% Aran wool
- Handknit in Ireland
- Colour: Charcoal brown
- Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Sweater has label explaining and illustrating the Aran patterns.
Superbly well crafted handknit Aran sweater. The ornate Aran honeycomb centre stitch, enhanced by traditional diamond, cable and Irish moss stitch combined, make a beautiful piece of art wear. This is one of our single unique handknit pieces.
Honeycomb: Representing the hard work of the Aran Islanders.
Diamond: Success and wealth for a bountiful catch.
Cable: Fisherman’s rope – Safety and good luck when out on high seas.
Irish moss stitch: Carrageen moss harvested at low tide on Aran Islands shores.
Colour: Charcoal brown
Size : Small, Medium, Large
Made from 100% Aran wool.
Handknit in Ireland.