HANDKNIT ARAN SWEATER (HKAS3)
- Distintive handknit Aran sweater.
- Adorned with traditional Aran patterns.
- This is one of our single unique pieces, only one size Medium.
- Made from 100% Aran wool.
- Made on Aran Islands, Ireland.
- Colour: Brown
- Sizes: M,
- Sweater has label explaining and illustrating the Aran patterns.
Distinctive handknit Aran sweater. The ornate Aran honeycomb centre enhanced by traditional diamond, cable and Irish moss stitch combined, make a beautiful piece of art wear. This is one of our single unique pieces, only one size Medium.
Aran patterns consist of:
Honeycomb: Representing the hard work of the Aran Islanders.
Diamond: Success and wealth for a bountiful catch.
Cable: Fisherman’s rope – Safety and good luck when out on high seas.
Irish moss stitch: Carrigeen moss harvested at low tide on Aran Islands shores.
Made from 100% Aran wool.
Made on Aran Islands, Ireland.