Hooded Tweed Cape (HTC)
- Distinctive hooded tweed cape.
- Adorned with traditional Aran patterns.
- A very warm and comfortable cape to wear over any outfit.
- Made from 100% Merino wool.
- Made in Ireland.
- Colour: Natural, Charcoal.
- Sizes: Small/Medium, Medium/Large.
- Sweater has label explaining and illustrating the Aran patterns.
Beautiful hooded tweed Cape made with Donegal tweed and Merino wool. This is a must have piece for you to have in your collection. The outer side of the cape and hood is made from Donegal tweed. The inside is lined with merino wool in a traditional Aran moss stitch with a cable detail on the hood. A very warm and comfortable cape to wear over any outfit.
Size: Small/Medium & Medium/Large
Colour: Natural, Charcoal.
Aran patterns consist of:
Cable: Fisherman’s rope – Safety and good luck when out on high seas.
Irish moss stitch: Carraigeen moss harvested at low tide on Aran Islands shores.
Made from 100% Merino wool.
Made in Ireland.