HANDKNIT ARAN SWEATER (HKAS2)
- Distintive handknit Aran sweater.
- Adorned with traditional Aran patterns.
- Made from 100% Aran wool.
- Made on Aran Islands, Ireland.
- Colour: Red.
- This is one of our single unique pieces, only one size XL
- Sweater has label explaining and illustrating the Aran patterns.
Distinctive handknit Aran sweater. The ornate Aran trinity knot centre enhanced by traditional diamond. Cable and Irish moss stitch combined, makes a beautiful piece of art wear. This is one of our single unique pieces, only one size XL.
Aran patterns consist of:
Trinity knot: The holy trinity. The father the son and the holy spirit.
Diamond: Success and wealth for a bountiful catch.
Cable: Fisherman’s rope – Safety and good luck when out on high seas.
Irish moss stitch: Carrigeen moss harvested at low tide on Aran Islands shores.
Made from 100% Aran wool.
Made on Aran Islands, Ireland.